Tendências do elearning nas instituições de ensino
quarta-feira, 10 outubro 2012 21h30m (GMT)
Albert Sangrà Morer | Universidade Aberta da Catalunha
- Director of the eLearn Center at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). Director of the M.Sc. program in Education and ICT (e-learning) and full professor at the Psychology and Educational Sciences Department. Member of the Edul@b research group within the eLearn Center (UOC).
- At the UOC, he has served as Director, Methodology and Educational Innovation until 2004, being in charge of the educational model of the university.
- His main research interests are ICT uses in education and training and, particularly, the policies, organization, management and leadership of e-learning implementation, and its quality assurance. He has played the role of consultant in several online education and training projects in Europe, America and Asia, and he has also served as a consultant for the World Bank Institute.
- He currently is Vice-President for the European Foundation for Quality in E-Learning (EFQUEL).He has been a member of the Executive Committee of the European Distance and E-learning Network (EDEN), and served in the Advisory Board of the Portugal’s Universidade Aberta and the Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy.
- He is also serving as a Regional Editor for the European Journal of Open, Distance and e-Learning (EURODL), member of the Editorial Board of the International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning (IRRODL), the Journal of eLearning and Knowledge Society (JeLKS), Pixel-Bit, Revista de Medios y Educación, Revista de Formación e Innovación Universitaria, and EDUTEC, and acts also as a reviewer of Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, and the International Journal of Learning. He also was a member of the Editorial Board of the American Journal of Distance Education (AJDE) (2002-2005), and Distance et Savoirs (2003-2007).
- European Ph.D. in Education at the Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Postgraduate in Applications of Information Technology in ODE at The Open University of the UK, and Diploma on Strategic Use of IT in Education at Harvard University. BA in Education at the Universitat de Barcelona.